Got a sticky grinder? Don’t have anything but hot water? That’s cool we got this!
- Separate the top 2 chambers form the bottom, so that you are left with only parts that have teeth.
- Remove as much plant matter as possible using what ever you have available. Paper clips are good.
- Once you have removed everything you care to keep, put the 2 halves back together.
- Turn on your water. You want it to be hot, but not to burn your self. Again, NOT SO HOT YOU HURT OR BURN YOUR SELF!
- With the 2 halves of your grinder together place it under the water with the open side up so that water can get in.
- Start to slowly turn your grinder just as you would when you grind up your herb of choice, only upside down. Keep the water running into the grinder.
- Take your 2 halves apart and lay them on a window ledge, teeth up, to dry.
- Repeat this as necessary and you should save your self time and frustration throughout your life.